DEK-VAC™ is an innovative method for the recovery of deck and equipment spill clean-up eliminating the need for particulate and absorbent pads. Enables the user to comply with environmental regulatory requirements for more cost efficient recovery and is far less labor-intensive than current manual methods. The DEK-VAC™ is intrinsically safe and uses air from the instrument air system utility air or other pneumatic air supplies to operate. Only requiring a small 4’ x 3’ footprint and can be stored easily on the facility, drill rig or ROV skid until required.
When a spill occurs the unit can be rolled to the spill and connected to the nearest utility air outlet.
Equipped with a stainless steel spark proof industrial wand and 25’ of rated vacuum hose that can be deployed in moments to begin spill recovery.
The DEK-VAC™ will recover hydrocarbons and small solids into a 30 or 50 gallon vessel mounted on the fully integrated mobile trolley.
THE DEK-VAC TMSPILL RECOVERY SYSTEM - SPECIFICATIONS
Recovery & Containment
• 30 or 50 gallon recovery vessel capacities available
• Overfill protection
• Surface recovery tool and wand extension with replaceable neoprene squeegee blades and height adjustment for multi-surface operation
• 25’ of 2” vacuum hose with storage drum, extended hose lengths can be provided if required up to 50’
• Can be supplied as an open sided unit or fully enclosed dependent on operational requirements
• Heavy-duty steel-framed cart with heavy duty tires
• Stainless steel fasteners
• Quick connect” CAM LOK fittings on drums and hoses
Service Rating & Power Unit
• Vacuum motor (60-120 psig) supply with low air volume requirements
• Aluminum Rotary blower •High speed recovery of low - medium viscosity materials and small solids from distances up to 50 ft
• Pneumatic air driven motor provides maximum suction and recovery speeds
• Vacuum rated at 5 inches of mercury at 75 cfm (Base unit)
• Front mounted control panel for ease of operation
• Mechanical non metallic pipe & valve system for vacuum & discharge control
• Drum can store up to 50’ pneumatic hose with snap connectors
DEK-VAC Spill Recovery System is available for short or long term lease.